NEW Wedding Albums have arrived!

My brand-spankin-new wedding album arrived last week!! I have been testing a couple different album companies but I think I have FINALLY found a winner!! YAY! This is my 9x9 wedding album with custom cover.... Ain't she a beauty!!


This is the custom cover (above) with the B&G on the cover and their names. Then on the back the photo continues over and I added their wedding date. 
A fun "first kiss" spread of the B&G about to seal the deal!! 
Another cool spread, showing layers and a different page design. All albums must be proofed before I will order them.... its easy you can even do it online now!... the miracles of technology :)
Strong and sturdy pages! Check out the thickness... Really shows how classy my new pretty albums are :) 
Ok, I'm just giddy now... sorry, I just really, really, really like them!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

About Me

My photo
Absoluetly OBSESSED with photography!!!... and I love it :)